Saturday, 28 July 2012

Making Hats with Sally Ann Provan

There's nothing better than when a project you're working on brings friends together.

Sally Ann Provan, milliner supreme, sent me an email asking for a little assistance which I duly obliged. She has just moved into a fabulous new design studio and is working on her latest collection. Her request was to rope in my songstress bestie Ms Lou Hickey to model the new work and have me style the images.

Now I know people say never mix business&pleasure but I think it's the only way to work. You get to hang out with friends and be creative together, not too shabby for Lynne.

Anyway, while coming up with a bespoke hat for Lou I pottered around the studio looking at Sally's new hat blocks.

Here's a sneak round the studio....

No comments:

Post a Comment